By investing in what matters, our employees build long-term, rewarding careers. We seek to create an environment that cultivates your professional development and personal growth by fueling the spirit that drives you to succeed.
Employee Resource Groups
This resource group is geared toward early career professionals who are interested in learning more about the firm's products and services, networking with colleagues and accessing programming and content that will help them grow their careers at Mesirow. Aligned with our overall Employee Value Program, PeerConnect cultivates strategic programming for all employees throughout the year.
WomenConnect is designed to further personal and professional development and strengthen networking skills. It is the platform on which we champion the recruitment, retention and advancement of women at all levels of our firm. Our educational and networking events further enhance the knowledge and business development activities of our members while cultivating tools and relationships to take careers to the next level.
PrideConnect provides education, resources and support for those who identify as LGBTQ and their allies. In alignment with our firm's core values, PrideConnect works to promote integrity, education and social responsibility while providing an authentic foundation of diversity as we identify and pursue networking opportunities.
This group for parents and caregivers is available to all employees focused on building their careers while looking after their families or thinking about how to do so in the future. Our goal is to support and empower every member by offering access to targeted benefits and resources, workshops on topics that are top-of-mind for working parents and one-on-one coaching.
Programs and internships
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT ROTATIONAL ANALYST PROGRAM
- Two-year program comprising four six-month rotations across alternative direct, multi-manager and traditional investment management
- Designed for financially-oriented undergraduate students
- Enables customized training, firmwide connections and critical leadership skill development
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Each class comprises highly qualified college students who gain hands-on industry experience
- Program aligns with our commitment to build a diverse workforce
- Enables talented individuals to leverage their unique backgrounds, knowledge and ideas in driving optimal business solutions and tailored products
CRISTO REY CORPORATE WORK STUDY PROGRAM (CWSP)
- Provides internships to high school students throughout the academic year
- Enables participants to fund nearly 70% of the cost of their college preparatory education while gaining work experience, career exploration, mentorship and networking
- Our interns often return year after year and through their college years