Christopher Yike is a Director in Mesirow Investment Banking. He is responsible for business development and managing the transaction execution process across the industrial and specialty distribution sectors. His transaction experience spans a range of industries including aerospace and defense, business services, consumer and retail, distribution and supply chain, food, beverage and agribusiness, healthcare, industrials, paper, plastics and packaging and technology, among others.
Prior to joining Mesirow as an Investment Banking Associate in 2017, Chris served as an Associate and Analyst at BellMark Partners, LLC, where he was responsible for executing a wide variety of advisory and capital raising assignments.
Chris serves family businesses, publicly traded corporations, and private equity firms alike on recent transactions such as the:
- •Sale of BOX Partners to Charlesbank Capital Partners
- •Sale of Silver Spur Corporation, a portfolio company of Meridian General, to Inmark, a portfolio company of Kelso & Company
- •Sale of Nelmar Group to Balcan Plastics Ltd.
- •Sales of Mac Papers to Monomoy Capital Partners
- •Sale of Avalon Precision Metalsmiths, a portfolio company of Keystone Capital, to Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp, a portfolio company of Argand Partners
- •Sale of Advanced Roofing and Sheet Metal to Reconstruction Experts, Inc., a portfolio company of Linx Partners
Chris earned a Bachelor of Science from Case Western Reserve University. He holds FINRA Series 63 and 79 licenses.